1. Acquisition of personal informationThe Company shall obtain personal information by lawful and fair means, and shall not make unauthorized acquisition against the will of the individual.
2. Purpose of use of personal informationWe will use each personal information provided for the following purposes.
- About personal information about customers
- Support, confirmation and recording of inquiries, consultations, repairs, troubles, etc.
- Use necessary for ordering when ordering online or making bulk purchases at stores
- Shipment of goods
- Product development and improvement of other services
- About personal information about shareholders
- Exercising rights and fulfilling obligations under the Companies Act
- Management of shareholders such as making records based on various laws and regulations
- Recruitment/Recruitment activity Personal information regarding applicants
- Recruiting/Recruiting activities Contact/Provide information to applicants and other necessary uses for recruiting/recruiting activities
- About personal information about employees
- Business contact to employees
- Payment of employee remuneration (wage/bonuses/benefits, etc.), performance of labor management, provision of benefits
- Employee health management
- About personal information about people who post information to our website
・Use to improve products and services
3. Information to be acquired/usedIn order to improve our services, we acquire the customer's identification information including cookies, activity history information on the site, computer information and connection information (including but not limited to your personal information). , Use. In addition, we may obtain information that can be obtained by standard technology on the Internet and use it for analysis work.
4. Security management and storage of personal informationWe process each personal information that you provide accurately, implement appropriate protection and safety measures to ensure the safety of personal information, and prevent the loss, loss, falsification and leakage of personal information. I will do my best.
5. Name of business operator handling personal information and personal information protection managerIn order to carry out the safe management and storage of Section 4, the Company will set up a person in charge of personal information and will properly manage and continuously improve personal information.
Business name: Daiso industries Co., Ltd. Manager: Personal information protection manager Location: 1-4-14 Saijoyoshiyukihigashi, Higashi-Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture Business hours: 10:00 am to 18:00 pm
6. Consignment of personal informationWhen outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will perform a strict investigation on that third party and ensure that the personal information entrusted with handling is handled safely. We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision for the three parties.
7. Provision of personal information to third parties
(1) We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
With the consent of the individual If it is necessary to protect life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual, within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, all or one of the handling of personal information When the department is outsourced to a third party *We consider the selection of the outsourcee, and conclude a contract regarding the handling of personal information to prevent leakage, loss, or falsification of personal information, and if necessary. We will supervise and provide guidance to contractors. Providing personal information in connection with business succession due to merger or other reasons When permitted by law
(2) The Daiso Group companies in Japan and overseas (hereinafter referred to as “affiliated companies”), which are posted on the Company's website, are engaged in business development.
Therefore, for all personal information that the Company acquired from customers, shareholders, applicants for recruitment and recruitment activities, and employees, to achieve the purpose of use stated in "Publication matters based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information" 2. We may share the information with affiliated companies to the extent necessary. In this case, our company will take responsibility for managing the personal information shared by us, under the responsibility of our personal information manager.